Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Lee Jun Ki? IU? MOON LOVERS?

Apa kepanjangan tajuk drama ini... uhuhuhu...

True I'm not a fan of those handsome boys... but when you get to choose between seven Princes of the Goryeo, I pick a few... ahoiii...

From the start I like Lee Jun Ki's character... not because he's the main lead... but because he was broken. I fall in love when at the end of episode 2 when he was holding IU and refuse to let her go when Kang Ha Nuel pester him to.

I guess most people would watch the drama is as eager as I am.

In the earlier episode shows how such a bright girl and easygoing IU is. She's pretty and funny. And things started to fall apart in the middle... How I hate Kang Ha Neul for dissing IU away when she was a water maid. I hate that kind of guy; someone who looked like a nice guy but have a bad heart. Well at least Lee Jun Ki is upfront with his feelings.

And now when the drama is at it's  end I couldn't watch it anymore... I was getting too emotional. And I actually hate myself like that.

I just hope I could wait for the remaining two episodes and skip to the happy ending... if there is any... if not; I won't watch it until I have prepared myself. Talk about drama queen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment